Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe2020-12-31
- Yield: 2 dozen
- Servings: 10
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Ready In: 60m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 7/8 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.